what's in your wastewater?
It's critical to know what's in your company's wastewater in order to understand the pollutants harmful to the environment and your business. By collecting, sampling and analyzing your wastewater your company will gain important insight to determine what wastewater treatment system will best suit your company's needs.
you have the data, what's next?
Now that you know what's in your wastewater effluent, how much are you paying in surcharge fees? There is a real possibility your company can implement a system that will provide you a favorable return on your investment.
HOW DO YOU AVOID SURCHARGEs?
- Implement a water reuse system to reduce the amount of wastewater you are discharging. This will not only save you surcharge fees but will reduce the amount of water your company requires, saving more money.
- Implement a pretreatment system to reduce your wastewater constituants including:
- Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Total Suspended Solids (TSS)
For more information regarding what is in your wastewater visit our blog post:
Investing in your companies wastewater invests in your companies future!
Want to learn more? Download our guide,