Membrane Bioreactor Systems (MBR)
bioprocessH2O Membrane Bioreactors (MBR) are biological wastewater treatment systems that discharge high-quality effluent suitable for compliance, regulations, and water reuse. Installing an MBR system will provide your business with a competitive advantage by giving you the capability to discharge into waterways or repurpose for reuse.
Containerized Membrane Bioreactor Systems (MBR)
bioprocessH2O's bioPAC MBR equipment packages are stand-alone, containerized treatment plants that are fully outfitted, automated and portable wastewater treatment systems.
- "Plumb & Play"
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Efficient Reduction of BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand)
- Nitrifications of Ammonia
- Water Reuse
- Direct Discharge
- Solids Removal
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Positive barrier retention of TSS
- Eliminate operator exposure to process water
- Fully automated
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to operate
- Compact footprint
Our MBR systems provide cost effective, easy to operate technology with minimal maintenance for your wastewater and water reuse needs.