Tequatic Plus Filtration Systems
bioprocessH2O TEQUATIC™ PLUS Filter is designed to remove particulate matter from a wide range of water and process water streams. This is completed through a novel process involving continuous self-cleaning, cross flow filtration, centrifugal separation, and solids concentration. Its innovative design filters water containing moderate to high concentrations of total suspended solids with high water recovery, typically greater than 99%.
OUR TEQUATIC TECHNOLOGY
Click the product below to download our brochure.
TEQUATIC™ PLUS Filter features a compact design that makes the skid mounted units easy to install and integrate into new and existing systems.
- Solids Filtration
- Water reuse
- Operate as a pre-filter for Ultrafiltration and Reverse osmosis
- Operate as a primary filter
- Operate as a post-filter following an MBBR or DAF
- Filters down to 15 microns in streams with TSS up to 10,000 mg/L
- Filters in the presence of high FOG, fibers, and more
- Helps reduce surcharges related to Total Suspended Solids (TSS) and particulate Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD)
- Cost effective
- Acts as a complement or cost-saving alternative to clarification, DAF (dissolved air flotation) and aeration.
- Compact footprint (less space, waste, and chemicals)
- High water recovery up to 99%
- Skid mounted
- Fully automated
- Self-cleaning, low maintenance
- Low energy requirements and operational costs
- Fast, out-of-the-box installation and startup; easy serviceability
- Scalable modular configuration