Control System Design
As wastewater systems become more automated, the design, fabrication and system commissioning can be a time consuming and complex process. In the past, OEMs relied on external control panel suppliers and/or engineering firms to provide the control design and system startup.
Today, bioprocessH2O offers complete Automation engineering and control packages in-house. With this control technology, bioprocessH2O’s treatment systems are fully-automated and easy to operate.
OUR AUTOMATION & CONTROLS
Click the product below to download our brochure.
- Design, build and testing of the electrical control systems, including PLC function and Operation Interface Terminal (OIT)
- In-house QA/QC and testing of equipment before shipping to customer's site
- Electrical Schematic Design
- Component Selection
- Complete Panel build (UL 508a)
- Control Narrative Creation
- Control Program Design, including PLC and Operator interface
- Scada System Design
- System Commissioning
- System Training
- Troubleshooting and Service
In addition to providing complete controls design for our own wastewater equipment, bioprocessH2O can provide automation and controls for all your plant needs. We can help with controls retrofits of existing equipment or provide controls and programming of new machines.